Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Pictures!

We got a few new pictures!  One of CCAI's wonderful staff were at Harmony's orphanage in Feb and met Harmony.  We are so very very very jealous.  :)  Here's one of her sleeping:


And here's one of her after her nap:
The CCAI rep got to read her some books later on:
From the CCAI rep:  "When I was there, it was nap time and she was taking her nap, so I took a photo of herJ . after one hour, she wake up and I was organization donation items with our staff, I asked her “ which item you like to have? Cloth or books?” she looked at me for a few second and grabbed a book, then we started play the sound animal book gather, I push the head of a animal and then make the animal sound, she quickly turned a page and told me which animal I was trying to imitate. Gosh, she is smart and sweet!!! Her friends saw her paying and came to her to play with her ( you can see the photos) later, I asked her to go out with me to visit other floors, she just looked me and shake her head, I said ‘ why” she said ‘ I do not know you” she was so funny"


No comments: